unexxpected

Unexxpected support application

Discord name: Uneexxpected#2611

In-game name: Unexxpected

Time-zone:  Eastern standard time.

Introduction: 

Why do you want to become staff?: I have always been a people person, as well as making sure things don't take a negative turn anytime soon. like no one threatens anyone and no one says something they may regret. i have been always there to help others especially new members to the server so they can actually see how much fun it is to actually go out to grind for what you want like how i see things. i've wanted to become some sort of help to the server for quite sometime. i've been usually the go-to to knowing whats best money making, best training, etc...

Why do you think you deserve staff?: I believe i deserve staff because i've been asked to apply a couple months ago because i'm always online before, and after work, and on my days off as well. i'm on for not just four or five hours but I'm on for most of the day. i have proceeded to let the Owner know if there's anything to be added or anything to be fixed. i haven't stopped playing this server and i don't intend on stopping anytime soon.

Time Played?: Below

Also, if you need to ask any questions i'm always on discord even when offline so message me directly or tag me into the general chat. i'm always active. Have a good day! XD

timeplay.png

I will vouch for unexxpected. I haven't seen anything that would prevent him from becoming staff!

I vouch for Han Solo, dude has inherited my love for the server. He shares my desire for the server to flourish. 

8 hours ago, unexxpected said:

8 hours ago, unexxpected said:

Edited by Aamon