Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

Suggestion/Fix list

This list will be edited now n' again to keep forums cleaner.

1. RC area at Donator Zone needs to be cleaned and add Soul rift. (remove the trees and bushes to make it easier to access each rift or change it to multiple obelisks with the rifts around them)
  2. For RC, increase Titan-X points gained per inventory (currently set to 2, i'd say 3 or 4)
  3. Remove gate blocking chest in hunter area (by the npc who sells hunter items
  • Thanks 1

Change in-game chat box to allow emoticons :classic_laugh: and to allow capitalization wherever someone would like to (for as long as it is not in excessive use.

• Thanks 1

I think wintertodt wasn't spoken about, and Titan wants to get the player-base up && running before he adds any bigger changes,

thanks for the suggestions tho~

7 hours ago, Sk1llz said:

I think wintertodt wasn't spoken about, and Titan wants to get the player-base up && running before he adds any bigger changes,

thanks for the suggestions tho~

Suggestions for the future, i don't need any explanations that i already know about. Kind of a pointless reply.

Don't have any experience myself but I've heard a lot in the clan chat that the bosses at GWD (mainly Bandos and Zammy) hit harder than they should including through prayer which is demotivating people and i believe is having an effect on the player base for high lvl content 

You should be able to answer Trivia multiple times even if answer is wrong, preferably have a 5 second timer between answers to reduce spam

Vote Shop

Personally I think things are way too expensive in the vote shop and that a few new items should be introduced such as skilling gear, barrows gloves and maybe fighter torso ect. 

I agree. the vote store is a tad expensive and could demotivate a player to even bother voting.