Sign in to follow this  
Insane

Some Insane's suggestions

Vote on what u think is a good addition to the game.   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should any of them be implemented?

• [YES] comment which
    • [NO] comment which
    • Just some that everyone likes
  2. 2. Should there be custom items to further fund the server with donations?

• [YES] comment which
    • [NO] comment which

Hello everyone. Make sure to leave some feedback. 

This is just my take from what I gathered off player discussions and my own ideas.  These suggestions are aimed to make players stick around and grow the server. I understand that every server has a theme they like to keep, but I think that the players chose rsps over osrs because everything is much faster achieved on rsps. When rsps's become a slow pace to get stuff, a lot of players lose interest quickly and leave.  

Please leave some feedback by voting and commenting. 

I highlighted in ORANGE the ones I think are most important to me.

1. When the AFK/Boting checker window pop's up when skilling and you are able to get the correct answer you should receive a reward perhaps like 1-2m.
  2. When clicking on a different bank tab it should automatically take you to the top of the bank. 
  3. Allow the hashtag in a custom title for people who are able to make a custom title. 
  4. Allow players to Imbued rings with Titan-X points.
  5.  Slayer helm (i) deal 5% more damage to ALL npc's. maybe change percentage with the different color helm.
  6. Remove some really rare items from donor store, so they are only acquired through presents. I know this will create some price changes for sure. 
  7. Emblem Trader gets bugged when choosing "Speak about emblems". He gets stuck at saying "Hello, wanderer". 
  8. Introduce Custom items for players who have reached "Total Donated: $1000-or more". Custom items made to be kept on death all the time (wildy as well). The custom items would be colored to the players liking, with of course limitations. This can also change how it is managed as the server grows with more players. Raise the Price ect...
  9. Introduce even more rewards to players with certain "Total Donated". The player can get yet another custom item at an even higher "Total Donated". Can be at $2000 then next $3000 and so on with some sort of limit. custom items can be Untradable and will eventually generate donations. items can be any item in the game
  10. Add Anti dragon pot to the food/pot store.
  11. I also think that Donator rank should be rewarded when certain "Total Donated" is reached to unlock that rank, rather than having scrolls. 

This is just some of my Ideas and they could be completely wrong for the server but ultimately it's going to be up to Titan to decide from all of our feedback.  

Agree with a lot of this, but here is what I think about some of them.

1. Instead of 1m-2m, maybe 500k or 750k.

6. Keep the donator items in the store, they can be purchased to help keep the server running.

11. I think having the scrolls is better, because if you donate with for points, you are getting items, and then if your donating for the scroll, your not getting anything besides the scroll.

Otherwise the rest I agree with.

4 hours ago, Austinrsw said:

Agree with a lot of this, but here is what I think about some of them.

1. Instead of 1m-2m, maybe 500k or 750k.

6. Keep the donator items in the store, they can be purchased to help keep the server running.

11. I think having the scrolls is better, because if you donate with for points, you are getting items, and then if your donating for the scroll, your not getting anything besides the scroll.

Otherwise the rest I agree with.

Keeping all of the items in would increase the cash flow, BUT if we take it out the player base would actually have a reason to do stuff. Raid items will likely be things that are removed, so people actually do the raid. I agree on keeping them separate, the Donator Zone and the points have their own perks and should stay separated. I also agree with the cash amount you've gone with, no higher than 1m should be rewarded.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:18 PM, Insane said:

Hello everyone. Make sure to leave some feedback. 

This is just my take from what I gathered off player discussions and my own ideas.  These suggestions are aimed to make players stick around and grow the server. I understand that every server has a theme they like to keep, but I think that the players chose rsps over osrs because everything is much faster achieved on rsps. When rsps's become a slow pace to get stuff, a lot of players lose interest quickly and leave.  

Please leave some feedback by voting and commenting. 

I highlighted in ORANGE the ones I think are most important to me.

1. When the AFK/Boting checker window pop's up when skilling and you are able to get the correct answer you should receive a reward perhaps like 1-2m.
  2. When clicking on a different bank tab it should automatically take you to the top of the bank. 
  3. Allow the hashtag in a custom title for people who are able to make a custom title. 
  4. Allow players to Imbued rings with Titan-X points.
  5.  Slayer helm (i) deal 5% more damage to ALL npc's. maybe change percentage with the different color helm.
  6. Remove some really rare items from donor store, so they are only acquired through presents. I know this will create some price changes for sure. 
  7. Emblem Trader gets bugged when choosing "Speak about emblems". He gets stuck at saying "Hello, wanderer". 
  8. Introduce Custom items for players who have reached "Total Donated: $1000-or more". Custom items made to be kept on death all the time (wildy as well). The custom items would be colored to the players liking, with of course limitations. This can also change how it is managed as the server grows with more players. Raise the Price ect...
  9. Introduce even more rewards to players with certain "Total Donated". The player can get yet another custom item at an even higher "Total Donated". Can be at $2000 then next $3000 and so on with some sort of limit. custom items can be Untradable and will eventually generate donations. items can be any item in the game
  10. Add Anti dragon pot to the food/pot store.
  11. I also think that Donator rank should be rewarded when certain "Total Donated" is reached to unlock that rank, rather than having scrolls. 

This is just some of my Ideas and they could be completely wrong for the server but ultimately it's going to be up to Titan to decide from all of our feedback.  

1. 1 Million GP will likely be the cap.
  2. I agree.
  3. Kind of unnecessary but I don't particularly care either way.
  4. Has already been discussed, will likely be Nightmare Zone.
  5. No, you already get bonus damage if you are a donator in NON-MULTI areas and the slayer helmet is already set to OSRS boost percentages.
  6. Agreed, item removal from the store has been discussed and is highly likely, this is to give more reasons to play and to make more options useful.
  7. This will be fixed soon don't worry.
  8. No, custom items would likely become overpowered and could break the game in its entirety, if this does happen they will not be exactly what you want (they will not be overpowered).
  9. Same as above.
  10. Easy enough to just make the potion but it is tedious given the current way skilling is done, will likely be addressed later.
  11. No, it should remain separate because both give their own perks. Points allows access to an item of the player's choosing to benefit them in some way, the zone would give them the boost of XP as well as access to skilling areas that are tedious otherwise, plus the bosses in the dungeon.