Sign in to follow this  
Telepeach

Telepeachs staff app

IGN: Telepeach (Maxed uim)

image.png.793d542c94086a87fb8ce05af09ae07f.png

Why do I want to be staff?

As someone who plays daily and has multiple accounts, its sad to see that there are no active staff in game able to help new players. I help new players to the best of my ability as is and quite active, another perk is my timezone, its opposite to America so I am normally on when a lot of people are asleep.

Why do I deserve to be staff?

As a player with a lot of game time on multiple different accounts, I'm an active part in the community I contribute to the well and participate in group raids, I am quite social and at 20 years old quite mature. I'm a tolerant player, don't get upset easily and deal fair punishments to people who deserve it. A bit on the lenient side unless someone really screws up than I come down hard.

A bit more info:

I have had a lot of experience with staff (Experience can vouch for that) and with a weird timezone, I am on when a lot of people aren't. As a uim main it will be hard for me to do any stuff duties revolving around trading but I have my alt for that

Cheers, Telepeach

I personally vouch for TelePeach, Major achievement's in-game whilst being extremely active and helpful. Goodluck Sir

Definitely vouch for Tele, on multiple occasions I've seen him helping players out, definitely has enough knowledge of the server to be of use :).